Monday, May 29, 2017

With Sympathy

Today I'm sharing another sympathy card. This time around I used the layout from CAS(E) This Sketch 223.

Here's the sketch:


And here's my take:


LOVE LOVE LOVE that woodgrain stamp in the background!!! It's the Mini Scenery: Multigrain stamp from Winnie & Walter! Big HUGS and THANKS to Shay for all of the W&W goodies she so generously gave to us at our April 2017 craft retreat!!! SO AWESOME!!! And the icing on the cake was that we got to meet and hang out with Shay in person! She is soooo super sweet and totally fun!!! We had such a great time together!

And I can't seem to get enough of those MFT Beautiful Butterflies! I think I've stamped them out in just about every color of the rainbow now! HA!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

---------------------------------
Supplies:
Stamps: Mini Scenery Multigrain (Winnie & Walter), Beautiful Butterflies (MFT), Botanical Silhouettes (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Soft Granite (Hero Arts), Buttercream/Warm Sunshine/Jet Black (Altenew), Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: White (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Beautiful Butterflies Die-namics (MFT), Fishtail Flags STAX (MFT)
Adhesive: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal), Glue Dots 

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Can I just tell you how jealous I am, of you, and Shay!! Gorgeous card, and I must get that stamp out again for another play!
=]

Brenda in IN said...

Lovely sympaathy card, Lisa. Love the woodgrain as a perfect backdrop for the butterfly to land on.

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a pretty sympathy card Lisa! I like the pop of colors from the butterfly!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Hannelie said...

Lisa this is so fresh and beautiful!
Thanks for joining CTS this week!